Delivery & Shipping
Leather Gallery has grown at a rapid pace over the years, opening showrooms throughout the country. With our client base spanning across the whole of South Africa, we offer nationwide delivery to ensure that everyone is able to get their dream furniture and décor pieces to complete their homes. Shipping and delivery can vary based on the product that was ordered and the location where you are based.
In line with South African government directions and guidelines, all of our delivery teams will adhere to strict safety protocols. Delivery teams are screened daily, will wear face masks during delivery and are required to sanitise their hands regularly. Our delivery teams are required to maintain social distancing and stand at least 1.5 metres from customers at all times, they may only enter a customer’s home if all residents are wearing a cloth face mask. As an additional precaution, we advise our customers to sanitise their deliveries personally to ensure maximum safety.
Products & Shipping
Products will be shipped as per the stated shipping times of the particular product ordered. If a shipping time is not stipulated on the individual products page a 10-working day time will be in effect, however, orders on custom products can take up to 6 to 8 weeks.
Please note that actual shipping times may vary slightly and are an estimation only. Please see our Shipping Policy for more information.
- LeatherGallery.co.za is an online retailer and deliver nationwide. We do not allow for order collections from our stores. The service we offer is a door-to-door service. This means that the shipment is delivered to the address not the person. I.E, if the person is not available it can be left with anyone at that address E.G, security, staff, reception, etc.
- Leather Gallery cannot ship to P.O. boxes, farms or rural areas.
- It is mandatory to leave a telephone or mobile number for us to contact you during delivery hours.
- All goods in transit are insured.
- You can track your orders with the tracking number provided in your orders dispatch confirmation email.
- Shipping categories are offered to you on checkout based on your delivery area code. Leather Gallery will from time to time offer promotional shipping rates, for example free delivery for certain products.
- Leather Gallery reserves the right to amend shipping costs at any time.
- Delivery time is based on the estimated time provided by the courier companies we use.
- In the case of multiple products within one order, your purchases may come from different locations so expect longer delivery times. Your goods will be held in our warehouse until such time as all goods within your order have arrived and been boxed. Only then will your order be dispatched for delivery.
- Should a package not be delivered through no fault of ours (e.g. no-one on premises/unable to answer calls/invalid or incomplete address), we will attempt a second delivery. If this is still unsuccessful, we will attempt to contact you via phone and email to make delivery arrangements with you. If we are unable to reach you, the order will be returned to our warehouse and checked back into stock. You will be refunded the amount for the products excluding the original delivery fee, if any.
- Custom orders take between 6-8 weeks to manufacture. Delivery of these orders can take up to a further 7 working days.