August 27, 2021 3 min read
Have you ever walked into a Leather Gallery furniture store and instantly fell in love with our exclusive range of home furniture?
Whether you are looking to upgrade your current leather couch to a luxurious fabric corner couch, our range of couches, sofas and suites caters to everyone’s design style. But our range of home furniture goes far beyond just that, we have all home furniture and décor accessories such as rugs, coffee tables, side tables, scatter cushions, occasional chairs, throws and a wide range smaller décor items.
Although we all love luxurious home furniture, we might not always have the budget for it. That is why at Leather Gallery there are numerous ways to get your hands on the furniture you have always dreamt of.
You can now easily upgrade your home without breaking the bank. So how exactly can you pay for your Leather Gallery home furniture.
When it comes to payment for your premium furniture and decor items, we have various payment methods available to suit you and your budget.
Our payment methods that are available are:
Laybys are one of our most popular payment methods as it allows customers who cannot pay the full price upfront to pay it off in monthly instalments with no added costs as they are interest free. This means that customers do not pay any more for their goods than the actual product price.
If you choose a layby payment method, your goods will be kept aside until the whole price has been paid off in the terms of monthly instalments. Your monthly instalment amount will be determined by three factors - the time period that you choose, the cost of the product and the amount for the deposit that you are required to pay.
Should you wish to pay off your Layby or Stokvel payment plan early we would require 2 months written notice before your final payment to organise the shipment and delivery details. All cancellations for Stokvel and Layby payment plans carry a 10% handling fee.
A Minimum first payment of 30% is required.
Example: A R12 000 order will be paid for with 3 instalments of R4000. So you will pay R4000 per month over 3 months. This includes your deposit.
A Minimum first payment of 15% is required.
Example: A R12 000 order will be paid for with 6 installments of R2000. So you will pay R2000 per a month over 6 months. This includes your deposit.
A Minimum first payment of 10% is required.
Example: A R35 000 order will be paid for with 12 installments. So you will pay a 10% Deposit which is your first installment of R3500. This leaves you with 11 monthly installments left of R2863.63
*Minimum Invoice amount on 12 Month Plan is R10 000
Should you wish to pay off your Stokvel / Payment Plans early we would require 2 months notice before final payment.
Layby and Stokvel / Payment Plan cancellations carry a 10% Handling Fee.
It is very simple select the layby payment option in the checkout once you've chosen your items and we will contact you with your monthly repayments and more information.
1) Click on the product you would like to purchase
2) Choose your colour option
3) Click “Add to Cart”. A banner will then open up from the right and you select “Checkout”
4) A new page will load where you enter all your personal details
5) Once you have entered all your details at the bottom click the button “Continue to shipping method”
6) Select your delivery type. Once you have selected a delivery method click “Continue to payment”
7) Below the title “Payment Method”, you will see payment options. On this screen you can either choose a Layby - 3 Months or a Stokvel for 6 or 12 Months. You just need to decide how long you want to layby the product for 3, 6 or 12 months. Once you have selected the payment option scroll to the bottom and click the button “Complete Order”
8) A new screen will then load with your purchase confirmation and our bank details. You will need to do a bank transfer for your deposit amount. We will then contact you on a business day to confirm all details
Alternatively, you can apply for finance here - Apply For Finance