HOW TO INCORPORATE THE VELVET TREND INTO YOUR HOME THIS WINTER
Velvet furniture is perfect for the winter season!
OUR TOP TIPS FOR CLEANING VELVET FURNITURE
- Use an absorbent cloth or kitchen towel to soak up the spill before it sinks past the top layer of fabric.
- You will find that most liquids will sit in droplets on the pile for a moment before they sink though.
- Dampen a clean, cloth in a solution of warm water and a drop of washing up liquid.
- Dab the affected area gently to remove any marks. If necessary, rub gently in the direction of the velvet.
- Avoid getting your velvet furniture too wet. It’s a good idea to take a hairdryer and very gently, on a cool setting, dry the velvet.
- Stroke gently with your hand to ensure the velvet does not dry in the wrong direction